WSROC Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2013.
1.1 INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, forum entries and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up to our newsletter, register for information, our procurement section or online forums, pollsand competitions.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
1.3 USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
2. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to any third parties but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
1.4 STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
1.5 DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
WSROC will only disclose your information where we are legally required to do so.
1.6 THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
1.7 ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
1.8 CONTACTING US
1.9 YOUR CONSENT